Name:
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States

Mother of 3, grandmother of 3. Compulsive writer. Single, not especially "looking."

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Blog Stop for Today 4/26/07

....is at Linda Rucker's blog site: http://www.readingrucker.blogspot.com/
where she asks me some very insightful questions about my life as an Army Brat in the years following WWII, described in my book, Once a Brat.

Linda is a prolific writer and blogger, and we share an affinity for badly-written science fiction movies, generally shown on Saturdays on the Sci-Fi Channel. We will, someday when we both have a little time, co-write The World's Worst Sci-Fi Movie and make a zillion bucks off it. So far, it's just a germ hatching in our brains (how's that for a sci-fi plot line?) but we'll get there.

In the meantime, read Linda's Dark Ridge, which will enthrall you and make you want to read more. After you read her interview with me, read the earlier posts. She's articulate and prolific, and I'm happy to call her a friend.

Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home